Student readers hit 100-mark
Lansing Elementary School has announced the students who made it into the 100-point honor club of the school's Accelerated Reading Club.
Students earn points by reading accelerated reading books and taking tests over them. The following students received 100 or more points in the program: Kali Boydston, Benjamin Brickson, Alex Craft, Jonah DaSilva, Louie Dill, Melvin Gomes, Shelby Herring, Collin Ingram, Cooper Kesterson, Amber Ketchum, Ivana Lopez, Luke Lozenski, Zachary McKnight, Mitchell Moorehead, Brooke Mortsolf, Taylor Mortsolf and Katie Rathjen.
Special recognition went to Brooke Mortsolf for having the highest number of points with 177.3.
More like this story
- Kansas, New Mexico attorneys general spar over basketball
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Kansas governor says deficit plan is not a tax increase
- Basehor-Linwood strength and conditioning program continues to thrive under Schwisow
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive