Providence Saint John Golf Classic
The Providence Saint John Foundation will play host to its eighth annual golf tournament at the Brookridge Golf and Country Club at 10:30 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 27. The four-player scramble will benefit the expansion of emergency services at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan., and Saint John Hospital in Leavenworth.
The goal for this year's tournament is to raise $75,000. With a full field of golfers, last year's tournament brought in nearly that amount, with funding also going to emergency services at the hospitals.
For more information about the event or to register a team, call the Providence Saint John Foundation at 913-596-4151 or go to www.providence-health.org/foundation.
More like this story
- Billionaire buys Woodlands racing complex, but future fuzzy
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon
- Newell Rubbermaid to expand Winfield, add 320 jobs