Work to close intersection
The intersection of Olive and Main streets will be closed for construction next week.
Weather permitting on Monday, July 30, crews will begin work on a trench drain at the intersection. A news release from the city of Lansing said the work was expected to take approximately three days and the intersection should reopen on Thursday, Aug. 2, weather permitting.
Motorists and residents still will be able to access Olive Street by using First Street and First Terrace.
For more information, contact Ken Miller, the city's Main Street project liaison, at 208-6650 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts