Youth cheerleading registration
Youths interested in participating in Lansing Parks and Recreation cheerleading must register by July 20. Participants between 6-11 years of age on Aug. 1, 2007, are eligible to register. Participants will cheer at the Parks and Recreation youth football games. Cost is $65 per youth, which includes the complete uniform. This cost is non-refundable after the uniforms have been ordered. Direct questions to the Parks and Recreation office at 727-2960.
More like this story
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research
- Court dismisses union's lawsuit over Kansas law on tenure
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes