Mustangs win second straight
The Lansing Mustangs 14-and-under baseball team won their second straight game Wednesday, June 6, when they swatted the Edwardsville Hornets, 16-2, at Lansing City Park.
Ethan Johnson struck out eight batters in four innings of work to lead the Mustangs. Caleb McQuillan sparked the offense with an inside-the-park home run. Adam DeHann had two singles and three RBI.
The Mustangs now are 2-1 this summer. They next play at 6 p.m. today against Basehor at Lansing City Park.
More like this story
- Kansas City Chiefs exec to give leadership lecture at KU
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Bobcats take down Wellington in state opener
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station