Rain forces Lansing Tournament to be called off
Two days of constant rainfall led to the cancelation of the first American Legion Lansing Baseball Tournament.
The event, which was scheduled to run Thursday through Sunday, saw its first two full days washed out because of rain. The accumulation of water was great enough during those days that water was standing on the field. That led to the tournament's final two days being called off as well.
More like this story
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Face to Face: Basehor-Linwood High coach Ross Schwisow
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event