Offices to observe July 4 holiday
Lansing city offices and city services will observe the Independence Day holiday.
City Hall will be closed Wednesday, July 4, as will be Lansing Community Library.
Deffenbaugh Disposal Service, the city's waste disposal contractor, will delay trash pickup scheduled for Friday, July 6, until Saturday, July 7.
Questions about trash pickup should be directed to City Hall, 727-1525.
In addition to the city, Leavenworth County offices also will be closed Wednesday, July 4, in observance of the holiday, as will state and federal offices, including the U.S. Postal Service.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it