City schedules sewer meeting
The city has scheduled a public information meeting to discuss and receive comment on the proposed 9-D Sanitary Sewer Interceptor project.
The meeting, with a come-as-you-please format, will be from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. today, March 1, at Lansing Community Center, 800 First Terrace.
The 9-D Sanitary Sewer Interceptor project extends along Nine Mile Creek, connecting to the existing 24-inch interceptor sewer in Southern Hills south of Cottonwood Street and west of Hickory Trail, and runs in a predominantly southerly direction to where the tributary crosses McIntyre Road.
Concept drawings will be displayed. City and design consultant staff for the project will be on hand to take your individual questions and accept comments.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses