Trio to perform concert in Basehor
Pureheart, a women's trio that is a longtime favorite at Silver Dollar City in Branson, Mo., will bring its special style of southern gospel music to First Baptist Church of Basehor, 1410 N. 155th St.
The group will perform at 7 p.m. March 2.
Members of the group include two sisters, Tonyia Landry and Teresa Stone, as well as their best friend, Melanie Bertoglio.
For more information, call the church at (913) 724-1091 or visit the church's Web site, www.fbcbasehor.com.
More like this story
- Linwood teens injured in K-32 car accident
- Hospitals push for Medicaid expansion in Kansas
- Donation account created for toddler injured in lawnmower accident
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County