City seeks mowers
The City of Lansing is interested in contracting for the mowing of properties in violation of the weed ordinance for the 2007 season.
A meeting for interested contractors is at 8:30 a.m. April 13, at the Community Development offices at 108 S. 2nd St., Lansing. The city requires proof of liability insurance for $500,000 or more to insure the city.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed