City seeks mowers
The City of Lansing is interested in contracting for the mowing of properties in violation of the weed ordinance for the 2007 season.
A meeting for interested contractors is at 8:30 a.m. April 13, at the Community Development offices at 108 S. 2nd St., Lansing. The city requires proof of liability insurance for $500,000 or more to insure the city.
More like this story
- Regents President and CEO Tompkins retires
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event