Lansing teen rolls truck
A surprise was just around the corner a week ago for a Lansing teenager.
Leavenworth County Sheriff's reports say John L. Shlenker, 16, Lansing, was driving about 8:20 p.m. Thursday, March 22, on 163rd Street north of Dempsey Road when he tried to turn a corner and his truck rolled over.
Shlenker was not injured, the reports said.
More like this story
- Police: Woman arrested in battery of police horse in Wichita
- Tonganoxie man arrested on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Dead body found in Bonner Walmart parking lot considered suicide
- Police officer lauded for how he handled shoplifting case
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims