Lansing teen rolls truck
A surprise was just around the corner a week ago for a Lansing teenager.
Leavenworth County Sheriff's reports say John L. Shlenker, 16, Lansing, was driving about 8:20 p.m. Thursday, March 22, on 163rd Street north of Dempsey Road when he tried to turn a corner and his truck rolled over.
Shlenker was not injured, the reports said.
More like this story
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Two Basehor men killed in Saturday crash near Eudora
- Off-duty Shawnee firefighter administers CPR to 4-year-old at Tonganoxie Water Park
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor