PRIDE wins city’s backing
The council approved a resolution pledging its support for the Kansas PRIDE program for 2007. Kansas PRIDE is an organization developed in the 1970 to bolster community support, improve quality of life and develop youth leaders in the community. John Bennett is president of the Lansing chapter of Kansas PRIDE.
More like this story
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Officials: Early to say fewer quakes due to fracking limits
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- State lifts avian flu restrictions in Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties