Council members approved the rezoning of 508 North Main Street.
The action rezones the property to a commercial business instead of a neighborhood business. It allows developers to construct AAA Mini-Warehouse.
The existing auto repair facility and the existing billboard will be removed on the street to make way for the additional storage space.
More like this story
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan