Emile Street closed at Main
Drivers trying to make their way to Emile Street in Lansing will have to take a route that doesn't involve a direct turn off of Main Street for the next few months
Continuing work on the east side of Main has necessitated the closure of access to Emile Street, said Ken Miller, the city's Main Street project liaison. Road widening and intersection improvements will keep the west end of Emile Street closed until the beginning of June, weather permitting.
Miller advises motorists wanting to access Emile Street to take Fairlane east to Santa Fe Drive, east to Fern Street, east to North Second Street then north to Emile Street.
For more information, contact Miller at 208-6650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For continuing coverage of the Main Street project, pick up The Current or check back later at lansingcurrent.com.
More like this story
- Kansas doctor, wife face new sentencing in overdose deaths
- Basehor-Linwood strength and conditioning program continues to thrive under Schwisow
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure
- Smart phone purchase leaves operator feeling dumb