Obituary: Ladd Aaron Fish
Ladd Aaron Fish, 34, of Edwardsville, drowned while kayaking on the Kansas River on March 6, 2007. Memorial Services were Monday at the Alden-Harrington Funeral Home of Bonner Springs with burial of ashes at Bonner Springs Cemetery. Visitation was before the service at the funeral home.
The family suggests contributions to the "Ladd Fish Memorial Fund" that has been put in place as an educational fund for his children. hecks can be made to the "Ladd Fish Memorial Fund" and dropped off at any Bank of America location or mailed to Bank of America, 7809 State Ave., Kansas City KS 66112.
Mr. Fish was born on January 31, 1973, in Kansas City, Kan. He was preceded in death by his grandparents and by his stepfather. Survivors include his wife, Keighley O'Brien, and his five boys, Sean, Dustin, Kyle, Blaine and Brock Fish of the home; his mother, Sandy Luttrell; his father John Fish; one brother, Shad Fish; one sister, Tenna Rita; and one stepsister Leona Solano.
More like this story
- Reviewing the legacy of a 'good, but unfortunate' president
- Remembering another important day in United States history
- Dole Institute to exhibit Bob Dole's WWII-era letters
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Basehor resident organizes ride for veterans' charities