LMS Site Council to conduct forum
Lansing School Board candidates will come under scrutiny one more time at a forum sponsored by the Lansing Middle School Site Council.
The forum is set for 7 p.m. Monday, April 2, at the LMS commons.
A news release from the school said there would be time for audience questions at the end of the forum.
More like this story
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place