City begins collecting deposit
Effective May 1, the city of Lansing will require a $75 deposit for all new utility accounts opened.
The City Council approved the deposit requirement earlier this year.
Any questions concerning this new requirement should be referred to City Hall, 727-3233.
More like this story
- Free teen driving program offered this weekend at Bonner Springs amphiteater
- Kansas City Connection: A celebration of beer
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it
- Kansas City Connection: Tour spotlights how things are growing in urban gardens, farms
- Kansas City Connection: It’s showtime for theater festivals