Boys basketball summer camp at Lansing High
Lansing High boys basketball coach Rod Briggs will conduct youth basketball camps this summer.
All camps will take place at the high school.
The camp for boys in grades 7-12 will take place May 29-June 1. All campers will attend from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on May 29. On May 30-June 1 campers in grades 9-12 will attend from 9 a.m. to noon. Campers in grades 7-8 will attend from 1-4 p.m.
The youth camp for boys and girls in kindergarten through sixth grade will take place June 25-29. Those in kindergarten through second grade will attend from 1-2 p.m. Third- and fourth-graders will attend from 2-3:30 p.m. Fifth- and sixth-graders will attend from 3:30-5 p.m.
All camps cost $50, and checks should be made payable to Rod Briggs. Any questions should be directed to Briggs at 727-1226.
More like this story
- Man who escaped from Kansas police custody found in Missouri
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown