Mary Ann Ring
Mass of Christian burial for Mary Ann Ring, 81, Leavenworth, was Tuesday, May 15, at St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church, Lansing. Burial was at Mount Calvary Cemetery, Lansing.
Mrs. Ring died Thursday, May 10, 2007, at her home.
She was born Dec. 5, 1925, in Cold Spring, Minn., the daughter of Anton and Elizabeth (Biessner) Dockendorf. On Sept. 14, 1946, she married Kenneth G. Ring in Cold Spring, Minn. He died Nov. 26, 2004.
A son, 1st Lt. Harold Ring, died Feb. 23, 1969, in Vietnam.
Survivors include her children, Louise Nichols, Atlanta, Denise Maliszewski, Glen Carbon, Ill., Patricia Ring, Hot Springs Ark., David Ring, Fort Wayne, Ind., and Tony Ring, Waterford, Wis.; two sisters; Elizabeth Johnson, Aurora, Minn., and Delores "Dolly" Wilkens, Janesville Wis.; eight grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
The family suggests memorials to St. Francis de Sales Church building fund, sent in care of R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, 4701 Tenth Ave., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Organization Orientation: Basehor-Linwood Assistance Services
- Shawnee woman suing archdiocese
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested