Construction to close intersection at Main, E. Mary
Weather permitting on Wednesday, May 30, the intersection at East Mary and Main Street will be closed so crews can start constructing two cul-de-sacs on First Street.
Ken Miller, the city's Main Street project liaison, said northbound Main Street motorists wanting to access businesses and residences close to the East Mary and Main intersection should use Olive Street east to First Street, then head north. Southbound motorists should use East Kansas Avenue east to First Street, then south.
More like this story
- Kansas again faces possible loss of all federal arts funding
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget
- Kansas raises rents on agencies in state office buildings
- Kansas Legislature's annual session likely to hit 100th day