Construction to close intersection at Main, E. Mary
Weather permitting on Wednesday, May 30, the intersection at East Mary and Main Street will be closed so crews can start constructing two cul-de-sacs on First Street.
Ken Miller, the city's Main Street project liaison, said northbound Main Street motorists wanting to access businesses and residences close to the East Mary and Main intersection should use Olive Street east to First Street, then head north. Southbound motorists should use East Kansas Avenue east to First Street, then south.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda