Construction to close intersection at Main, E. Mary
Weather permitting on Wednesday, May 30, the intersection at East Mary and Main Street will be closed so crews can start constructing two cul-de-sacs on First Street.
Ken Miller, the city's Main Street project liaison, said northbound Main Street motorists wanting to access businesses and residences close to the East Mary and Main intersection should use Olive Street east to First Street, then head north. Southbound motorists should use East Kansas Avenue east to First Street, then south.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it