Robert Thomas Frock
Services for Robert Thomas Frock, 85, Lansing, were Tuesday, May 29, at St. Francis De Sales Catholic Church, Lansing. A memorial service will be at a later date at St. Robert Bellarmine Catholic Church with burial at Calvary Cemetery in Omaha, Neb.
Mr. Frock died Friday, May 25, 2007.
He was born Jan. 13, 1922, in Alta, Iowa, the son of Walter and Ada Frock.
Mr. Frock loved his country and served proudly in World War II as a B17 pilot with the Eighth Air Force in England.
He was a 1947 graduate of Creighton University in Omaha.
Survivors include his wife of 61 years, Beverly; three daughters and sons-in-law, Barbara and Donald Studnicka, Lansing, Susan and Neal Walde, Phoenix, and Patricia and Lon Edwards, Houston; two sons and daughters-in-law, Drs. James and Anna Frock and Robert and Tricia Frock, all of Omaha; and seven grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to St. Francis De Sales Building Fund, 900 Ida St., Lansing 66043.
Arrangements were handled by Davis Funeral Chapel.
More like this story
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Kansas Chamber backs GOP schools bill; educators opposed