VA to play host to fair for soldiers
The VA Eastern Kansas Health Care System will play host to a Welcome Home Information Fair for active duty soldiers, veterans and their families of Operation Iraq Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
The fair will be from 1:30-4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3, at the Dwight D. Eisenhower Medical Center in building 42, 4101 4th St., Leavenworth. VA benefits and health care information will be provided along with refreshments.
More like this story
- Midwest economy: state of Kansas report for March
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Report: More Kansas children in poverty from 2008 to 2013
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites