New after-school program started
Starting Monday, Nov. 5, there is a new after-school program available for Lansing residents in grades sixth through eighth called the Lansing Village.
The first 30 students who enroll in the free program will be bused Mondays through Thursdays from Lansing Middle School to the Lansing Activity Center, 108 S. 2nd St.
From 3 p.m. until parents pick up their children at 6 p.m., students can do homework, have library and gym access and visit with friends.
Enrollment forms area available at the LMS office, The Village or the Leavenworth Youth Achievement Center, 314 Delaware St., Leavenworth. For more information call Deborah Gregor at 913-682-8222 or e-mail email@example.com.
More like this story
- KU researcher discovers Neanderthals made jewelry
- Fascinating fasteners: Bonner woman shares button hobby through 'traveling museum'
- Basehor library program offers tips on butterfly, bird habitats
- KanCare providers lose millions for 2nd straight year
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club