Road closed for construction
Weather permitting on Tuesday, Nov. 13, the intersection of North Second Street and American Avenue in Lansing will be closed to traffic for improvement work.
Crews will improve and widen the intersection to accommodate large vehicles.
The intersection should reopen to traffic by the end of November.
For more information, contact Ken Miller, the city's Main Street Project liaison, at 208-6650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- Appeals court upholds Kansas cap on local school taxes
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas
- Kansas schools, colleges, hospitals would feel sting of cuts
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push