Speaker to share Parkinson’s journey
The Council on Aging will have an educational presentation on Parkinson's disease with Linda Davis of Lawrence.
Davis will tell stories of her battle with the disease as well as about her recent deep brain stimulation surgery. Davis is the wife of Bob Davis, the voice of the Kansas Jayhawks.
The presentation will be from 1-2 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Council on Aging, 109-A Delaware, Leavenworth. The program will be free but those wishing to attend should register by Nov. 15 at 684-0777.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again
- Archaeologists from across US searching for Kansas artifacts
- U.S. Justice Department awards $950,000 to 2 Kansas tribes
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans