Deadline is today for fall photo contest
The deadline is fast approaching for photographers looking to enter in Leavenworth County Fall Photo Contest.
The deadline for the contest is 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15.
The contest is open to any reader of The Current, Tonganoxie Mirror or Basehor Sentinel who submits a photo or photos of scenes of Leavenworth County in the fall. Photos can be of people, landscapes or other images.
Signed consent forms must be submitted with any photos in which a person can be identified.
The contest winner will receive $100, with the top entries showcased in next week's editions of the newspapers.
Entries can be dropped off at the offices of The Mirror, 520 E. Fourth St., Tonganoxie, The Current, 204 N. Main St., or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be received by 5 p.m. Nov. 15.
More like this story
- Concerns spread over announcement of Thriftway closure
- U.S. Senate to discuss funding food stamps program with grants
- 2015 in review: Top stories of the year
- Tractor Daze event expected to be bigger, better
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested