Jane Ann Taggs
Mass of Christian Burial for Jane Ann Taggs, 71, of Leavenworth, was Saturday, Nov. 10, at St. Casimir Catholic Church. Inurnment was at Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mrs. Taggs died Thursday, Nov. 8, 2007, at her home.
She was born Nov. 1, 1936, in Kansas City, Kan. She was the daughter of Thomas and Anna (Kasick) Roberts.
On Jan. 11, 1957, she married Robert E. Taggs in Kansas City, Kan.
He preceeded her in death on June 29, 1983.
Survivors include a daughter, Jayne Wilson, Grandview, Mo.; two sons, Robert Taggs, Lansing, and Bill Taggs, Leavenworth; a sister, Sue Patterson; two brothers, Tom Roberts and Harold Roberts; six grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, 4701 10th St., Leavenworth, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- KanCare starting ombudsman volunteer program in 3 places
- Bonner, Basehor split baseball doubleheader
- Organization Orientation: Basehor-Linwood Assistance Services
- Officials to discuss program for Kansas food aid recipients