Jane Ann Taggs
Mass of Christian Burial for Jane Ann Taggs, 71, of Leavenworth, was Saturday, Nov. 10, at St. Casimir Catholic Church. Inurnment was at Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Mrs. Taggs died Thursday, Nov. 8, 2007, at her home.
She was born Nov. 1, 1936, in Kansas City, Kan. She was the daughter of Thomas and Anna (Kasick) Roberts.
On Jan. 11, 1957, she married Robert E. Taggs in Kansas City, Kan.
He preceeded her in death on June 29, 1983.
Survivors include a daughter, Jayne Wilson, Grandview, Mo.; two sons, Robert Taggs, Lansing, and Bill Taggs, Leavenworth; a sister, Sue Patterson; two brothers, Tom Roberts and Harold Roberts; six grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, 4701 10th St., Leavenworth, handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Bonner, Basehor split baseball doubleheader
- Officials to discuss program for Kansas food aid recipients
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs-Edwardsville Kiwanis Club
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan