Robert and Mildred Hininger
Damon and Carrie Hininger, formerly of Lansing, announce the births of their children, Robert Charles and Mildred Eleanor Hininger.
The twins were born Oct. 25, 2007, in Nashville, Tenn.
Maternal grandparents are Stephen and Diane Becker, Lansing, and paternal grandparents are Dee and Nancy Hininger, Lansing.
Robert and Mildred were among six sets of twins born from Oct. 24-26 at Nashville's Centennial Hospital. "In my 20 years of being a nurse, I have never seen this many sets of twins delivered in such a short period of time," Joanne Patterson, assistant manager in the hospital's Labor and Delivery unit, told WMSV-TV in Nashville.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood USD 458 board sets special meeting
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education