The Lansing High School National Honor Society held an induction ceremony to welcome new members Wednesday, Nov. 14. The inductees, not wearing gold robes, include: Casey Andrews, Curtis Beall, Lindsay Beamon, Emilee Clouse, Jenny Curatola, Katie Cristiano, Elizabeth Decker, Cody Dressler, Jessica Eckert, Clayton Hall, Brianna Hinde, Keasla Hundley, Molly Kane, Aaron Keeling, Austin Keeling, Kimber Lane, Mauritz Meyer, Samantha Moreland, William Pace, Kathryn Sebes, Andrew Shafer, Brittany Shelton, Jennifer Simpson, Nicolas Stevenson, Emilee Taylor, Jacob Thomas and Camille Wray. Also pictured are the current active members: Lauren Elkins, Maria Jackson, Liane Swisher, Sarah Sargent, Lauren Judy, Chrissy Cordes, Lauren Anderson, Jacob Boorem, Griffin Davis, Rita Edmonds, Eric Hansen, Jasmine Holland, Hal Laurence, Sara Logan, Kate Mock, Rachel Pride, Alex Tremble, Kaitlin White and Christen Yaw.
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating