Smith a finalist for Army award
Lansing High senior football player Justin Smith is one of nine finalists statewide for the 2007 Kansas Army Iron Man of the Year award.
Smith won the weekly award in week five of the season after scoring 20 of Lansing's 22 points in a 22-15 victory over Basehor-Linwood. Each of the nine weekly winners is a finalist for the award.
Fans vote to decide the winner. To vote, go to thesportsflash.com/usarmyironman-ks. Voting is open until midnight Sunday.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- No. 2 Basehor-Linwood boys roll past Spring Hill
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives