Blood drive seeks donors
A blood drive is set for Tuesday, Dec. 18 in Leavenworth.
Individuals can donate from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18 in the Fellowship Hall of First United Methodist Church, 422 Chestnut.
To make an appointment online go to www.esavealifenow.org and use Sponsor Code leavenworthcomm. You may also contact Maryann McAfee at (913) 651-2484.
Just one donation can help as many as two local hospital patients. Community Blood Center must collect at least 580 pints of blood every day to meet the needs of our area, according to the center.
More like this story
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas panel considers limits on public workers' bargaining
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties