Blood drive seeks donors
A blood drive is set for Tuesday, Dec. 18 in Leavenworth.
Individuals can donate from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18 in the Fellowship Hall of First United Methodist Church, 422 Chestnut.
To make an appointment online go to www.esavealifenow.org and use Sponsor Code leavenworthcomm. You may also contact Maryann McAfee at (913) 651-2484.
Just one donation can help as many as two local hospital patients. Community Blood Center must collect at least 580 pints of blood every day to meet the needs of our area, according to the center.
More like this story
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row