Blood drive seeks donors
A blood drive is set for Tuesday, Dec. 18 in Leavenworth.
Individuals can donate from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 18 in the Fellowship Hall of First United Methodist Church, 422 Chestnut.
To make an appointment online go to www.esavealifenow.org and use Sponsor Code leavenworthcomm. You may also contact Maryann McAfee at (913) 651-2484.
Just one donation can help as many as two local hospital patients. Community Blood Center must collect at least 580 pints of blood every day to meet the needs of our area, according to the center.
More like this story
- Tough voter citizenship rules pull Kansas into multiple lawsuits
- Kansas GOP leader demands Davis exit from voter rules suit
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Death penalty in white supremacist case a tricky proposition
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects