Judith A. Boettcher
Mass of Christian Burial for Judith A. Boettcher, 56, of Leavenworth was Wednesday, Nov. 28, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Leavenworth. Burial was at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
Mrs. Boettcher died Friday, Nov. 23, 2007, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
She was born April 19, 1951, in Milwaukee, Wis., the daughter of Frederick and Lucille (Hanke) Yauck.
On Aug. 19, 1972, she married Dwayne R. Boettcher in Milwaukee; he survives.
Other survivors include a son, Eric Boettcher, Lansing; a daughter, Sarah Sheckels, Leavenworth; and four granddaughters.
The family suggests memorials to St. Vincent Clinic, sent in care of R.L. Leintz Funeral Home, 4701 Tenth Ave., Leavenworth 66048.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map