Obituary: Phyllis Marie Bryan
Basehor Phyllis Marie Bryan
Phyllis Marie Bryan, 75, Basehor, died Tuesday Sept. 25, 2007 at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
A celebration of life ceremony will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 6, at the Basehor VFW Hall. Private inurnment will be in Glenwood Cemetery in Basehor.
Mrs. Bryan was born on August 3, 1932, in Concordia, the daughter of James and Alice (Kimmal) Clark. She married Robert E. Bryan in 1959 in Miami, Okla. She was a homemaker and helped manage Bryan Coach Sales (El Dorado Campers) from 1960 to 1975.
She was preceded in death by her son, Donald Wright, and a sister, Harriet Murray. Survivors include her husband, Robert, of the home; two daughters, Deborah M. Gleissner and Diana L. Bryan-Smith, all of Basehor; a son, Jeffrey P. Wright, Las Vegas, Nev.; a sister, Shirley Stolzenburg, Concordia; and two grandchildren, Amanda and Robert Gleissner.
Memorials are suggested to the American Cancer Association (Ovarian Research) or to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, KS 66086.
Condolences may be left for the family at www.quisenberryfh.com
More like this story
- City of Basehor improving utility payment system
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Basehor library offers electronic recycling
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push