Lindsay Hummer and Nicholas Runnebaum, both of Leavenworth, announce their engagement.
The future bride is the daughter of Rick and Tara Hummer, Savannah, Mo. She is a 2005 graduate of Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Mo., and a 2002 graduate of Savannah High School. She is a corporate development coordinator with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
The future groom is the son of Norma and Donald Runnebaum, Leavenworth. He is a 2005 graduate of University of St. Mary, Leavenworth, and a 1999 graduate of Lansing High School. He is employed by the Department of Defense at Fort Leavenworth.
The couple plan a Nov. 3 wedding at Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church, St. Joseph, Mo.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs camp director Patty Nickell
- Face to Face: Basehor business owner Sarah McArdle
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs High secretary Cindy Stephens
- Champions of Change: Bonner Springs High student, school resource officer visit White House