Student named ‘commended’
Eric Hansen, Lansing High School senior, has been named a Commended Student in the 2008 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Hansen placed among the top 5 percent of more than 1.4 million students who entered the 2008 competition by taking the 2006 Preliminary SAT.
There were 34,000 students throughout the nation that were recognized for their academic achievement with a letter of commendation from the National Merit Corp.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Basehor, Bonner districts agree: Block grant funding unfair
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'