Talk focuses on food, cancer
"Power Foods: Cancer Fighters and Preventers" will be the topic of this month's Community Education Series at Cushing Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Richard Whitlow will be the speaker for the talk, which will begin at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17, at the hospital, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth.
The event is free to the public; however, space is limited so attendees are asked to R.S.V.P to (913) 684-1303.
This is the 10th of 11 presentations that make up the Cushing Community Education Series. All talks are in the second-floor conference room at the hospital.
More like this story
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- GOP legislators block audit of Kansas foster care system
- Royals legend helps Gold Glove Week thrive
- Lucky breaks with federal funds, pensions help Kansas budget
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award