Talk focuses on food, cancer
"Power Foods: Cancer Fighters and Preventers" will be the topic of this month's Community Education Series at Cushing Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Richard Whitlow will be the speaker for the talk, which will begin at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 17, at the hospital, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth.
The event is free to the public; however, space is limited so attendees are asked to R.S.V.P to (913) 684-1303.
This is the 10th of 11 presentations that make up the Cushing Community Education Series. All talks are in the second-floor conference room at the hospital.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Organization Orientation: Bonner Springs Rotary Club
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers