Alison Wacker and Brian Sweet, both of Leavenworth, announce their engagement.
The future bride is the daughter of Martin and Sue Wacker, Lansing.
She graduated from Lansing High School and Pittsburg State University. Alison is currently employed as an investigations assistant for the Leawood Police Department.
The future groom is the son of Leroy and Cathy Reamer, Nunnelly, Tenn.
He graduated from Marlette High School, Marlette, Mich., and Park University. Brian has been in the Air Force for 11 years and is currently employed as a Systems Engineer for Aegis Technologies Group, Fort Leavenworth.
The couple plan to wed Nov. 24, 2007, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- BLHS Jazz Night to raise funds for band program
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center