Leigh Lasiter, 1954-2007
Laurel Leigh Lasiter, 52, of the Piper area, died peacefully at her home on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2007. Memorial services were Saturday at the Maywood Community Church, Kansas City, Kan., with private family committal to follow later.
She was born Oct. 31, 1954, in Kansas City, Kan., and was a lifelong Piper area resident. She most recently had worked at Research Concepts Inc. in Shawnee for several years in inventory control.
She is survived by her husband of 17 years, Tim Lasiter, of the home; two sisters, Leslie Nigh of Basehor and Laine Bourn of Edwardsville; her Parents, Louie and Laurel Perry of Basehor; and four nephews, Joseph, Noah, Dylan and Landon.
Arrangements: Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St. Bonner Springs KS 66012, 913-422-4074
More like this story
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises