Newspapers’ contest seeks best of county’s fall photos
Leavenworth County's fall colors are about to go on display, and what better way to capture them than through photography?
The Mirror, Basehor Sentinel and Lansing Current are combining efforts to sponsor the Leavenworth County Fall Photo Contest. And the photographer who shoots the photo selected as tops will win $100.
The contest is open to any reader of The Mirror, Sentinel or Current who submits a photo or photos of scenes of Leavenworth in the fall. Photos can be of people, landscapes or other images of the county.
Signed consent forms must be submitted with photos in which a person can be identified.
The winner of the contest will receive $100, with the top entries showcased in the newspapers on Nov. 21 and 22.
Entries can be dropped off at the offices of The Mirror and Sentinel, 520 E. Fourth St., Tonganoxie, or The Current, 204 N. Main St., Lansing; or sent via e-mail to email@example.com. Entries must be received by 5 p.m. Nov. 15.
Other rules for the contest can be seen in the advertisement on page 5A.
More like this story
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone
- Topeka woman killed when bicycle hit by truck
- Police: 2 men arrested for pretending to be crash victims
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor