Christina Sanderson and Brian Moberly were married Sept. 23, 2007, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Leavenworth, with the Rev. Damien Snyder officiating. A reception was given at Leavenworth Riverfront Community Center.
The bride is the daughter of Charles and Karen Sanderson, McLouth. The groom is the son of Randy and Marlene Savage, Kansas City, Kan.
Ushers were Charles Sanderson, Nicholas Sanderson and Kevin Moberly.
The bride graduated from Tonganoxie High School. She works for the city of Lansing as a recreation programmer.
The groom graduated from Turner High School in Kansas City, Kan. He is employed by Owen Lumber Co.
The couple reside in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Donation account created for toddler injured in lawnmower accident
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas House panel considers higher scrap theft penalties