Christina Sanderson and Brian Moberly were married Sept. 23, 2007, at Trinity Lutheran Church in Leavenworth, with the Rev. Damien Snyder officiating. A reception was given at Leavenworth Riverfront Community Center.
The bride is the daughter of Charles and Karen Sanderson, McLouth. The groom is the son of Randy and Marlene Savage, Kansas City, Kan.
Ushers were Charles Sanderson, Nicholas Sanderson and Kevin Moberly.
The bride graduated from Tonganoxie High School. She works for the city of Lansing as a recreation programmer.
The groom graduated from Turner High School in Kansas City, Kan. He is employed by Owen Lumber Co.
The couple reside in Leavenworth.
More like this story
- Linwood teens injured in K-32 car accident
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'
- Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office warns of peak time for deer accidents
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County
- Kansas man driving combine leads law enforcement on chase