On Sunday, Oct. 28, Lansing United Methodist Church will say goodbye to Pastor Jim Hopwood and his wife, Linda.
Hopwood has been with the church for more than 10 years but is leaving to serve as the pastor at Paola United Methodist Church.
A luncheon in honor of the Hopwoods will follow the 11 a.m. Sunday service in Wesley Hall in the church basement.
Pastor Wayne Castle will be welcomed as the new pastor during the Agape Luncheon in Wesley Hall following the 11 a.m. service on Nov. 4.
More like this story
- Basehor-area voters approve school bond issue; Klamm edges out Johnson for school board
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas House approves new tax plan after governor’s plea