Businesses to pass out candy
Little ghouls and goblins are invited to come trick-or-treat at Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St., from 9 a.m. to noon on Halloween, Wednesday, Oct. 31.
The Basehor Veterans of Foreign Wars Post, 2806 N. 155th St., will also be welcoming trick-or-treaters during the evening hours, beginning around 5 p.m., Oct. 31.
More like this story
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status
- BSHS grad with renal failure thankful for community support
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Retired teacher humbled, honored to receive Marion Vaughn award