American Family agent honored
Tom Dawson II, an American Family Insurance agent in Lansing, has been recognized for customer satisfaction excellence under the J.D. Power and Associates Distinguished Insurance Agency Program.
Dawson has been an agent for American Family since October 1999. His office is at 1000 N. Main St., Suite 2.
The distinction was determined through a two-part evaluation process conducted by J.D. Power and Associates. The first part consists of a customer satisfaction survey, which measures customers' overall experience with their current American Family agent. To proceed to the second step, agents must meet or exceed the standards measured on a national benchmark established by J.D. Power and Associates' annual auto and home insurance customer satisfaction studies.
Only agencies that perform in the top 20 percent of all agencies nationwide based on customer satisfaction surveys are eligible to become a Distinguished Insurance Agency.
More like this story
- Basehor sophomore continues experience with Youth Symphony
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens