Lansing businesses make big changes
Lansing is getting another restaurant next week while a bank is celebrating its grand opening in the city and another business is marking its move to a new location.
Arby's Roast Beef will open its doors Monday, Sept. 10, City Administrator Mike Smith confirmed this week. Arby's is the newest addition to Carriage Hills Plaza, at Main Street and Express Drive.
Meanwhile, First National Bank of Leavenworth will celebrate the grand opening of its Lansing branch at 401 Centre Drive, in Towne Center, with a week of events beginning Monday, Sept. 10, and continuing through Friday, Sept. 14. The full-service bank branch is offering visitors the chance to sign up for a variety of prizes throughout the week, with drawings scheduled for Friday. In addition, the bank will be giving away free ice cream on Thursday, Sept. 13.
Finally, Lansing Pharmacy will mark its move to Carriage Hills Plaza with a three-day grand opening celebration beginning today, Sept. 6.
The pharmacy, which moved from its location at Main Street and Holiday Terrace, will have free T-shirt giveaways, free hotdogs and bratwurst and a clown on Saturday, Sept. 8.
More like this story
- Hollywood Casino hotel process hitting home stretch
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer