Lansing businesses make big changes
Lansing is getting another restaurant next week while a bank is celebrating its grand opening in the city and another business is marking its move to a new location.
Arby's Roast Beef will open its doors Monday, Sept. 10, City Administrator Mike Smith confirmed this week. Arby's is the newest addition to Carriage Hills Plaza, at Main Street and Express Drive.
Meanwhile, First National Bank of Leavenworth will celebrate the grand opening of its Lansing branch at 401 Centre Drive, in Towne Center, with a week of events beginning Monday, Sept. 10, and continuing through Friday, Sept. 14. The full-service bank branch is offering visitors the chance to sign up for a variety of prizes throughout the week, with drawings scheduled for Friday. In addition, the bank will be giving away free ice cream on Thursday, Sept. 13.
Finally, Lansing Pharmacy will mark its move to Carriage Hills Plaza with a three-day grand opening celebration beginning today, Sept. 6.
The pharmacy, which moved from its location at Main Street and Holiday Terrace, will have free T-shirt giveaways, free hotdogs and bratwurst and a clown on Saturday, Sept. 8.
More like this story
- USD 458 reviews plans for BLHS technical center, other construction
- First land bank lots from Fort Riley overbuilding to be sold
- Basehor council to review proposed development
- Basehor considers plans for stormwater drainage near 155th and Parallel
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals