Osteoporosis focus of talk at Cushing
Cushing Memorial Hospital will continue its 2007 Community Education Series on Wednesday, Sept. 19, with a presentation by Dr. Donald Peghee Jr.
Peghee is part of Saint Luke's Medical Group Care for Women located in Leavenworth. He will discuss osteoporosis in women.
The talk will begin at 6 p.m. in the second-floor conference room at Cushing, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth.
The event is free to the public; however, space is limited so attendees are asked to R.S.V.P. to (913) 684-1303.
More like this story
- Man found dead after standoff in Kansas City, Kan.
- Leavenworth County Sheriff's Office warns of peak time for deer accidents
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Lawmakers to again consider policy on police body cameras
- Icy road conditions claim 4 more lives in Kansas