Osteoporosis focus of talk at Cushing
Cushing Memorial Hospital will continue its 2007 Community Education Series on Wednesday, Sept. 19, with a presentation by Dr. Donald Peghee Jr.
Peghee is part of Saint Luke's Medical Group Care for Women located in Leavenworth. He will discuss osteoporosis in women.
The talk will begin at 6 p.m. in the second-floor conference room at Cushing, 711 Marshall St., Leavenworth.
The event is free to the public; however, space is limited so attendees are asked to R.S.V.P. to (913) 684-1303.
More like this story
- Edwardsville councilman accused of making racist statements
- Second to none: Longtime Bonner police chief announces retirement
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Brownback wants more highway patrol officers
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'