Lansing grad given scholarship
Nathaniel Markovetz, Lansing, has been honored with two scholarships from Missouri State University.
Nathaniel will receive the Board of Governors Scholarship of $5,728 and the Midwest Student Exchange Program scholarship of $5,100.
Missouri State University awarded 2,525 scholarships to incoming students for the 2007-08 year.
Also from the Leavenworth Country area, Ronni Webster, Basehor, received the Midwest Student Exchange Program scholarship of $5,100.
More like this story
- U.S. Justice Department awards $950,000 to 2 Kansas tribes
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- Abuse is main reason Kansas removes children from homes
- Kansas Senate approves plan to control mental health drugs
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place