Lansing grad given scholarship
Nathaniel Markovetz, Lansing, has been honored with two scholarships from Missouri State University.
Nathaniel will receive the Board of Governors Scholarship of $5,728 and the Midwest Student Exchange Program scholarship of $5,100.
Missouri State University awarded 2,525 scholarships to incoming students for the 2007-08 year.
Also from the Leavenworth Country area, Ronni Webster, Basehor, received the Midwest Student Exchange Program scholarship of $5,100.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes