Milling to continue on Main St.
Weather permitting on Wednesday, Sept. 19, crews will begin milling at several places along Main Street north of the Seven-Mile Creek Bridge.
Ken Miller, the city's Main Street project liaison, said locations targeted for milling include the intersection of Main and Fairlane and north of the intersection of Main and Woodland Road. After milling is completed, a two-inch asphalt base will be placed on the roadway.
More like this story
- Health officials confirm tuberculosis case in Olathe
- Toddler hospitalized after being struck by lawn mower
- Senior Center volunteers tutor Bonner second graders in reading
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map