Dillon, Domke lead JV tennis at Baldwin
Lansing High sophomores Ali Dillon and Ariana Domke posted a 5-0 record and placed first in the No. 1 doubles bracket on Thursday at the Baldwin Junior Varsity Invitational Tennis Tournament.
Dillon and Domke's performance sparked LHS to a second-place finish in the team standings. Topeka Hayden was the overall champion.
Lansing also received solid singles performances from Anisha Patel and Marita Meyer. Both posted 4-1 records as Patel took second at No. 1 singles and Meyer was the runner-up at No. 2 singles.
Also for LHS, Chelsea Weeks and Emma Moreland posted a 2-3 record at No. 2 doubles.
More like this story
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat
- Ex-Kansas State researcher fails to get whistleblower status
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills
- Large, $4.7M bulk solids research plant opens in Salina
- Changes in funding could change online offerings in Kansas