LHS grad earns scholarship
Tiffani Duncan, Lansing High School Class of 2007, was named one of nine recipients of Lenexa-based UPAC Insurance's 2007 Scholarship Awards Program.
Duncan received $1,500 from the insurance provider to be used in her first year at Kansas City Kansas Community College, where she will pursue an Associates Degree in Business.
More like this story
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- Kansas State awards $500K in grants for global food research