LHS grad earns scholarship
Tiffani Duncan, Lansing High School Class of 2007, was named one of nine recipients of Lenexa-based UPAC Insurance's 2007 Scholarship Awards Program.
Duncan received $1,500 from the insurance provider to be used in her first year at Kansas City Kansas Community College, where she will pursue an Associates Degree in Business.
More like this story
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Governor creates Social Services Policy Council