VA offering drive-up flu shots
Enrolled veterans are urged to stop by the Dwight D. Eisenhower Veterans Affair Medical Center and get a flu shot.
Free drive-up flu shots will be given to all enrolled veterans from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday for the next few months at the old train station at the front gate of the medical center, said Jim Gleisberg, a VA spokesman.
Veterans should bring their VA photo identification to obtain their free shot.
More like this story
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Prison overcrowding expected to get attention next session
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Kansas prisons full; official outlines $27M expansion option